Saturday, June 19, 2010

Quick Update

Hello! This is a quick update on some of the recently planted seeds!

The leaf lettuce has already shown itself in just a couple days (hard to see): 
There are a bunch of little baby lettuce sprouts :)

Also, I noticed the first watermelon seed sprouted today as well!:
It's hard to tell tell in the picture, but two days ago I noticed a green film kinda thing over the soil...Does anyone have a clue what that could be? I'm assuming it's some kind of mold or mildew...And hoping that it won't have any effect on the watermelon once it's planted in the ground...

Monster cucumber is continuing to grow ginormous:
I'm really excited for him :)

Well, that's all!

--Seana

3 comments:

  1. I see the lettuce!

    The green stuff shouldn't hurt anything, you're probably keeping it a bit too damp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your lettuce too. Your cute little cuke is coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie's Granny: I'm glad! Isn't it cute?! :)
    And thanks, I was getting worried. I'll water it a little less from now on :)

    Robin: I know! I'm so excited for this cucumber! :)

    ReplyDelete